DIGITAL INTEGRATION MANAGER (M/F/D) IN OPERATIONS
Munich | Full-time
To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Munich, we are looking for a Digital Integration Manager in the area of Operations (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
In your job with us
- You are the internal contact person for platform integrations and existing platform connections when it comes to content for the customer experience.
- you are responsible for all relevant interfaces from the PIM and MAM to all publication channels
- you scrutinise processes and use your ideas to drive the optimisation and further development of the input and output processes for corporate content
- You constantly optimise the interaction with different departments to ensure that data quality standards are met.
- you are responsible for the validation, monitoring and improvement of data quality
- Create exports and outputs for different touchpoints of our publication channels
- You are an important part of the digital transformation
You will fit in with us if you
- have successfully completed an apprenticeship or degree in an e-commerce-related field or have a comparable qualification in practice
- enjoy dealing with the challenges of digital transformation
- ideally have 2 years of experience in the area of PIM/MAM - Master Data Management
- are passionate about designing data models, smart information architectures and process optimisation with a customer focus
- have a strong understanding of processes and the data and systems they require
- have a hands-on mentality and service orientation
- have a good command of the current MS Office applications and, ideally, have already worked with PIM and / or MAM systems
- have a high level of team, communication and organisational skills
- a family business with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes in a dynamic environment
- exciting insights into a successful fashion company, from design to the finished product
- a modern office with very good public transport connections, free parking and drinks
- attractive employee discounts
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- an attractive company pension scheme
- a good and comprehensive induction into your area of responsibility
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your availability and salary expectations.